Python list to string

Python list to string So hai everybody so today  I gonna share with you how you can convert the list to string  After reading this you are able to convert python list to string very easily so let get Started  So first of all we wanna create a list so firstly we create a list and then we convert the list into string So here we create a list And then we check this list and then we gonna convert this into string So check this list by using the type() function And then here comes the trick  First we create a variable B and then we will and we have to create an unnamed string and then we use .join() methode And insert the variable A and check the variable b type and then you successful🏆💪

Object oriented programming in python

Introduction My name is mohit kumar and yes you have to comment me your name so I know who you are  So in this blog we gonna learn how object oriented programming in python work and it's rules etc so without wasting any time let's start our journey object oriented programming in python video Watch video or read content                        &  Object oriented programming in python but at this point we have seen the language fundamentals of Python right we have seen variables how to pass a variable to a function we have seen function right how to define function how to call a function and then we moved towards module and now we know how to get different files now once we have talked about the language fundamentals let's move towards the concepts now one of the concept it is very important is oops which is object-oriented programming now one of the unique selling point of Python you know why pythons are famous because of this thing Python supports all di